Terms & Conditions
- About Skate Shop by Scarlett Andersson AB also called “Scarlet’s Skateshop”: Organization no. 559175-9146. In the Terms, the “customer” is described as “you” and “Your”, the company Skate Shop by Scarlett Andersson AB is stated as “We”, “Us” and “our”. Our company is also referred to as Scarletts Skateshop.
- The company is based in Bålsta. The company’s address is Lovägen 7, 74635 Bålsta, SWEDEN.
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and your contact details and we will contact you. You can also call us +46 8-337313 during our telephone hours. You can find the telephone times on our website www.scarlettsskateshop.se under “Contact Us”.
- When you complete your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. We use the Klarna Checkout solution, all payments are made via Klarna Checkout and the payment solution you choose.
- We use Freight Track where you will receive information about current tracking links for your package and more information about which freight company will deliver your package.
- When buying boots and skates in the same order, mounting and grinding are included. This applies only before shipping to you. For later grinding or mounting, it costs SEK 200 for mounting or grinding.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you should immediately contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our products are delivered in 100% climate-neutral bags.
- Our normal delivery times for stocked goods in Sweden are 3-5 working days depending on freight company times and choices. Delivery times for goods stocked by our suppliers are as follows: 1-2 weeks for stocked clothes, 1-2 weeks for skates (within normal conditions), specially ordered and non-stocked clothes and skates – delivery time up to 6 weeks when production takes place after an order have been done. The delivery time will be provided at the time of the order. This is also stated on each product’s page which clothes and sizes as well as reading widths (skates) (Wifa, Riedell and Jackson) are in stock and which are special orders. Please note that in 2019 delivery times will be slightly longer as we are building up a warehouse and doing a survey which products are popular.
- NOTE: Orders placed on weekends are sent at the earliest on the non-holiday day after.
- If delivery is delayed without getting notification from us about longer delivery time, you should contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in the currency selected (selected in the right corner of the site webpage) and are inclusive of VAT, 25%.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Return Policy
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have right to return within 14 days
that applies from the time you have received a product ordered.
5.1 When using your right of return:
- You must notify us that you want to return. The message should be sent to us at email@example.com. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of return.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products when returning, the products should therefore be sent well packed and in original packaging. The clothes and the products must not have been used, but one must try the product in the way that does not affect the condition of the product.
- At the repayment amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
- When buying only rail or skate (only skate without rail also called “Boot” in English), the rail must not have been sanded when returning to us due to error purchase or regret. When buying shoes only from us, there should not have been any mounting and disassembly of the rail, then it is counted that the right of withdrawal and open purchase is exhausted, however, we can accept it as a used skate and can still refund part of the purchase price. Contact us and we will solve this. • The right of withdrawal does not apply to our used skates, rails, and clothes.
- The right of withdrawal applies as usual if you have ordered a garment that is not stocked but which is available as a size In our webshop to order is not to be seen as a custom made product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (seal) has been broken by you. Examples of this are tights and body-like products. We still accept these items because we repay a certain value and will sell it in our webshop for used items.
- Custom-made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a distinct personal touch to your wishes. Examples Special Makeup and Premium Makeup changes on skates from Riedell are of such a nature as a custom made product. However, some suppliers can have customer satisfaction guarantees, which we will maintain. What applies in individual cases is determined in each individual case depending on what is ordered. If you have only ordered a model that is not in stock but which exists as a model without making a personal change, it is seen as a stock item and the right of withdrawal applies as usual.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
For more on the legislated right of withdrawal, see here.
- Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or misdirected when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
6.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any faults and defects must always be complained to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, your address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to fix the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s current (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for any changes to products / product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website and final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping at Skate Shop by Scarlett Andersson AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We safeguard your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Skate Shop by Scarlett Andersson AB is responsible for the processing of personal information that you provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in the occasions when you have wanted newsletter or promotional offers – to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below information is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your data.
- 10.1 What is a personal information?
A personal information is any information that can be attributed directly or indirectly to a particular person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first name and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made after your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is the first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identification number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) that we use are: Klarna Checkout and Swish Trade. It is clear from our website www.scarlettsskateshop.se which payment providers we use.
- 10.4.2 Freight companies
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: DHL, Schenker, Postnord and more. Freight hunting is used to handle all orders and for us to be able to send, book and administer all our orders in our online store.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use to send out newsletters.
- 10.5 The right to access
You have the right to get extracts of all the information that is about you from us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is defective.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You may at any time request that the data relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (eg according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
Skate Shop by Scarlett Andersson AB is responsible for storing and processing personal information in the webshop and ensuring that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 We will protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to safely store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords.
We use Satgo Consulting as a company based in Gothenburg that runs our website. To get more information on how your personal data is handled can be found on this page below.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered to be accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you, as a customer, can contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se For residents of another EU country than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission’s platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these General Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.